- 1 month ago - How COVID – 19 affects your employment -
- 2 months ago - The hefty vacation period of the apex court, high courts, and the lower courts -
- 2 months ago - Preferential issue of shares by Indian companies -
- 2 months ago - A gender that is still not that equal: The Transgender Persons (Protection of Rights) Act, 2019 -
- 2 months ago - State’s response to mental health crisis under COVID 19 -
- Dr. Kondaiah Jonnalagadda
- Dr. Sindhu Thulaseedharan
- Dr. Garima Tiwari
- Dr. Ravishankar K Mor
- Dr. Sandeep Menon Nandakumar
- Shri. Jagadish AT
- Shri. Harikrishnan S
- Shri. Vishnu S Warrier
The Lex-Warrier: Online Law Journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
The Lex-Warrier: Online Law Journal is an Open Access academic e-journal from India. The Journal is founded by Mr. Vishnu S Warrier, an alumnae of National Law Institute University, Bhopal in the year 2010. At lex-warrier, we publish research articles, comments on case laws and legislations, opinions (on contemporary legal issues), book reviews etc. on broad range of legal issues with special emphasis on matters concerning contemporary development in the legal system.
Apart from that, we also publish general articles explaining various legal aspects in simple language so that, even a common man can understand. Occasionally, we do even publish the details of various events (call for papers, seminars and conferences, competitions etc.) related to law.
An endevour to encourage and inculcate the students of law as well as the legal professionals the spirit of legal research and to develop their interest further in the unexplored areas of law.
To enhance the prosperity of law students as well as the legal professionals by imparting quality training in legal research and to create legal awareness among the common man by quality publications.