- 1 week ago - COVID-19 and force majeure: a contractual perspective -
- 3 weeks ago - A critical analysis of economic benefits of bilateral investment treaties -
- 3 weeks ago - Competitive issues in the new age markets – challenges and way forward -
- 2 months ago - Breaking myths: time to address the multidimensional concerns of child sexual abuse -
- 2 months ago - When rehabilitation centres turn out to be deterioration hotspots -
- Dr. Kondaiah Jonnalagadda
- Dr. Sindhu Thulaseedharan
- Dr. Garima Tiwari
- Dr. Ravishankar K Mor
- Dr. Sandeep Menon Nandakumar
- Shri. Jagadish AT
- Shri. Harikrishnan S
- Shri. Vishnu S Warrier
The Lex-Warrier: Online Law Journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
The Lex-Warrier: Online Law Journal is an Open Access academic e-journal from India. The Journal is founded by Mr. Vishnu S Warrier, an alumnae of National Law Institute University, Bhopal in the year 2010. At lex-warrier, we publish research articles, comments on case laws and legislations, opinions (on contemporary legal issues), book reviews etc. on broad range of legal issues with special emphasis on matters concerning contemporary development in the legal system.
Apart from that, we also publish general articles explaining various legal aspects in simple language so that, even a common man can understand. Occasionally, we do even publish the details of various events (call for papers, seminars and conferences, competitions etc.) related to law.
An endevour to encourage and inculcate the students of law as well as the legal professionals the spirit of legal research and to develop their interest further in the unexplored areas of law.
To enhance the prosperity of law students as well as the legal professionals by imparting quality training in legal research and to create legal awareness among the common man by quality publications.