- 10 months ago - Resume Writing Tips: How to write a resume for law student? - 0 Comment
- 1 year ago - How to secure an Internship - 0 Comment
- 3 years ago - How to search for Internships - 0 Comment
As an international platform for academic communication, the quality of journal has always an aspect attracting much of our attention. To ensure quality of our publication and to better serve the peers in academic circle, we now call for reviewers among professionals and experts.
Professionals and experts who meet the following requirements are encouraged to join in us. We use specific peer-review process for all the entries we receive under each section of the journal. The reviewers are part of an extended database and they are responsible for reviewing manuscripts which fall in their own fields of expertise.
- The applicant must hold PhD (doctoral) degree, or be Professor of accredited academic institution or a post-graduate with strong academic background and research skills;
- For Other Articles & Events Section, applicants can be students of law of third year and above with strong commitment and passion towards legal research;
- The applicant must have good experience in his/ her specific research field;
- The applicant must possess a very strong command of the English language, including verbal and written fluency;
- The research field of the applicant must conform to the scope of our journal.
The responsibility of reviewers is to evaluate the quality, relevance, and merit of submitted papers. Comments should be as complete and detailed as possible and contain clear opinions about strengths, weaknesses, relevance, and importance to the field. Reviewers should consider themselves as mentors to the author(s) and comments should be specific and constructive and suggestions should be intended to enhance the manuscript.
Reviewers will be asked to confirm the levels of evidence classified by the authors and reflected in the manuscript’s contents. Reviewers may be requested to review manuscripts up to four times a year, and may be requested to author a commentary for publication related to the manuscript which they reviewed.
Reviewers who consistently exhibit excellent reviews and respond promptly to the editorial requests are considered for invitation to the Editorial Board.
- Agree to return manuscripts in a timely manner;
- Agree not to distribute the manuscript or to disclose information within the manuscript to any third party;
- Agree to review the first revision of a manuscript for which he/she provided the initial review;
- Agree to be released as a reviewer after two refusals to review, two failures to review, or three late reviews;
- Agree to be rated as a reviewer this will reflect future selection to review.
The process is very simple: write us an e-mail at email@example.com stating your interest in joining the reviewer database, your research interests/field of work, and a CV attached.