- 3 weeks ago - CAA and NRC are imperative for ensuring national security -
- 5 months ago - Corporate crime – A critical analysis -
- 5 months ago - Restriction on freedom of press & media: acritical legal analysis in the context of recent developments in Jammu and Kashmir -
- 9 months ago - Powers and Functions of Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India -
- 9 months ago - The role of insolvency professionals with special reference to the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code 2016 -
This User Agreement is made by and between, M/s Lex-Warrier Foundation and User. For the purpose of this agreement User means You/the person who access the Site for their informational purpose. Terms provided below is with respect to the access and use of the Site which may be accessed via, but not restricted to, the World Wide Web, PDA, mobile phone, digital television, RSS feeds or any other media. These terms and conditions apply whenever you access the site, on whatever devices. This Agreement is for an indefinite term and you understand and agree that you are bound by such terms till the time you access this site.
Terms & Conditions
Age of Consent
By accessing the Site, user hereby confirms that, he/she has attained the age of majority so as to access/use internet in their respective countries. In case of minors it is presumed that, User (minor) has obtained permission to access internet and thereby the site.
- All the contents of the Site are only for general information or use. They do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision. Any specific advice or replies to queries in any part of the Site is/are the personal opinion of such experts/consultants/persons and are not subscribed to by the Site or Lex-Warrier Foundation.
- Lex-Warrier Foundation shall not be liable, at any time for damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business projects, or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use the Site, or any of its contents, or from any act or omissions a result of using the Site or any such contents or for any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, alteration of, or use of information contained on the site. No representations, warranties or guarantees whatsoever are made as to the accuracy, adequacy, reliability, completeness, suitability or applicability of the information to a particular situation.
- Certain links on the Site lead to resources located on servers maintained by third parties over whom Lex-Warrier Foundation has no control or connection, business or otherwise as these sites are external to Lex-Warrier Foundation you agree and understand that by visiting such sites you are beyond the Site. Lex-Warrier Foundation neither endorses nor offers any judgement or warranty and accepts no responsibility or liability for the authenticity/availability of any of the goods/services/or for any damage, loss or harm, direct or consequential or any violation of local or international laws that may be incurred by your visit and/or transaction/s on these sites.
- You agree to use the Site only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the Site. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within the Site. You are free to copy, distribute, transmit and adapt the work subject to the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 Unported (CC BY-NC-SA 3.0) License.
You agree to not use the service to:
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
- Harm minors in any way.
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Lex-Warrier Legal Solutions’ official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the service.
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements).
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights (“Rights”) of any party.
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation.
Disclaimer of Liability
Lex-Warrier Foundation does not accept any responsibility for any statement in the material. You must not rely on any statement we have published on the Site without first taking specialist professional advice. Nothing in the material is provided for any specific purpose or at the request of any particular person.
We give no warranties of any kind and without any representations for material-information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons-found in the Site.
You can access other sites via links from the Site. These sites are not under our control and we are not responsible in any way for any of their contents.
Lex-Warrier Foundation is not liable for any of the following losses or damages (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
- loss of data;
- loss of revenue or anticipated profits;
- loss of business;
- loss of opportunity;
- loss of goodwill or injury to reputation;
- losses suffered by third parties; or
- any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of lex-warrier.in regardless of the form of action.
You must take your own precaution in this respect, as we accept no responsibility for any infection by virus, by other contamination or by anything that has destructive properties.
Lex-Warrier Foundation reserves its right to charge subscription and/or membership fees in respect of any part, aspect of this Site upon reasonable prior notice.
Text Submission To the Site
Users of the Site may submit material for publication, which also includes by way of comments in various areas of the Site. We accept no liability with respect to any material submitted by users and published by us and we are not responsible for its content and accuracy. If you want to submit material to us for publication on the Site, you may do so on the following terms and conditions:
- Publication of any material you submit to us will be at your sole discretion. We reserve the right to make additions or deletions to the text or graphics prior to publication, or to refuse publication;
- You grant us a non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide licence to republish any material you submit to us in any format, including, without limitation, print and electronic format;
- You declare to us that any material you submit to us is your own original work and that you own the copyright and any other relevant rights;
- You warrant that the material you submit is not obscene, offensive, defamatory of any person or otherwise illegal;
- You agree not to post material including spamming which is deliberately intended to upset other users;
- You acknowledge that any breach of these warranties may cause us damage or loss and you agree to indemnify us in full and permanently against any third party liabilities, claims, costs, loss or damage we incur as a result of publishing material you submit to us, including consequential losses;
- We reserve the right to remove your access to individual services if we believe you are abusing the services in any way.
Submission of Graphic Material
When you send a photograph or other graphical material to us you do so in accordance with these Terms. This means that you hereby agree that you have taken the photograph(s) you have sent to us or you have permission from or are authorised by the owner of the photograph(s) to send it (them) to us, and you are granting us a non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to publish or otherwise use the photograph(s) in any way and at any time we want on the Site. The photograph(s) must not be defamatory and shall not break any laws. Selected photographs and graphical material will be published at the discretion of the editor and you will not be paid, even if your photograph(s) is (are) published. We may cut, edit, crop or arrange your photograph(s) or graphic as we think fit to appear on the Site, and we may remove your photograph(s) or graphics at any time. Your name will be published alongside your photograph(s) or graphic, but we may edit or delete any comments, which you submit along with your photograph(s) or graphic.
Third Party Material
You will see advertising material submitted by third parties on the Site. Advertisers are solely responsible for the content of advertising material, which they submit to us, including ensuring that it complies with relevant legislation. We accept no responsibility for the content of advertising material, including, without limitation, any error, omission or inaccuracy therein.
Copyright and Trademarks
Unless otherwise stated, copyright and all intellectual property rights in all material presented on the site (including but not limited to text, audio, video or graphical images), trademarks and logos appearing on the Site are the property of Lex-Warrier Legal Solutions, its parent, affiliates and associates and are protected under applicable Indian laws. Any infringement shall be vigorously defended and pursued to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of India and especially the Information Technology Act, 2000. All relevant rules, regulations, directions, orders and notifications will also apply.
The Parties shall make best efforts to resolve all differences and disputes arising in connection with this Agreement, through mutual co-operation and consultation. In case the differences or disputes are not settled amicably, then they shall be finally settled in accordance with the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 by referring the matter to a Sole Arbitrator from the panel of Arbitrators maintained by Lex-Warrier Foundation. Seat of Arbitration shall be Ernakulam and the language of the Arbitration shall be English. The award of the arbitrator shall be reasoned award and shall be final and binding on the Parties.
Subject to the above clause on Arbitration, any difference or dispute arising out of this Agreement between the Parties under this agreement shall fall under the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts at Ernakulam.
Although we will do our best to provide constant, uninterrupted access to the Site, Lex-Warrier Legal Solutions does not guarantee this nor does Lex-Warrier Legal Solutions accept any responsibility or liability for any interruption or delay.