- 3 months ago - Corporate crime – A critical analysis -
- 3 months ago - Restriction on freedom of press & media: acritical legal analysis in the context of recent developments in Jammu and Kashmir -
- 7 months ago - Powers and Functions of Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India -
- 7 months ago - The role of insolvency professionals with special reference to the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code 2016 -
- 7 months ago - Corporate insolvency resolution process: A critical analysis -
- Dr. Kondaiah Jonnalagadda
- Dr. Sindhu Thulaseedharan
- Dr. Garima Tiwari
- Dr. Ravishankar K Mor
- Dr. Sandeep Menon Nandakumar
- Shri. Jagadish AT
- Shri. Harikrishnan S
- Shri. Vishnu S Warrier
The Lex-Warrier: Online Law Journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
The Lex-Warrier: Online Law Journal is an Open Access academic e-journal from India. The Journal is founded by Mr. Vishnu S Warrier, an alumnae of National Law Institute University, Bhopal in the year 2010. At lex-warrier, we publish research articles, comments on case laws and legislations, opinions (on contemporary legal issues), book reviews etc. on broad range of legal issues with special emphasis on matters concerning contemporary development in the legal system.
Apart from that, we also publish general articles explaining various legal aspects in simple language so that, even a common man can understand. Occasionally, we do even publish the details of various events (call for papers, seminars and conferences, competitions etc.) related to law.
An endevour to encourage and inculcate the students of law as well as the legal professionals the spirit of legal research and to develop their interest further in the unexplored areas of law.
To enhance the prosperity of law students as well as the legal professionals by imparting quality training in legal research and to create legal awareness among the common man by quality publications.