- 11 months ago - Dissent, not hate: extinguishing the inflammable hate speech -
- 1 year ago - “Revenge porn”, “doxxing” and “downstream distribution”: need for comprehensive legislation in India -
- 1 year ago - Covid-19, force majeure and its impact on performance of contracts -
- 1 year ago - Foreign direct investment policy tweaked amid covid-19: a move to keep China at bay -
- 1 year ago - Internet and Mobile Association of India versus Reserve Bank of India -
Special Issue on
The Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016
Government of India enacted the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code (IBC) in the year 2016 to consolidate and amend the laws relating to reorganisation and insolvency resolution of corporate persons, partnership firms and individuals in a time bound manner for maximisation of value of assets of such persons, to promote entrepreneurship, availability of credit and balance the interests of all the stakeholders including alteration in the order of priority of payment of Government dues and to establish an Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India, and for matters connected therewith or incidental thereto.
Considering the significance of the subject, The Lex-Warrier: Online Law Journal has decided to come up with a special issue on IBC in association with a group of energetic students of law from the School of Legal Studies, Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT).
This special issue on IBC consist of five selected articles authored by 8th Semester students of law from School of Legal Studies, CUSAT.
- Amrutha P S & John Jomy, Overruling the ruling, The Lex-Warrier: Online Law Journal (2019) 5, pp. 236 – 265, ISSN (O): 2319-8338
- Ancy Jacob & Rishla Jabbar, Insolvency professionals: rescuer of the distressed economy, The Lex-Warrier: Online Law Journal (2019) 5, pp. 266 – 292, ISSN (O): 2319-8338
- Arya Krishnakumar & Ann Thomas, Corporate insolvency resolution process: A critical analysis, The Lex-Warrier: Online Law Journal (2019) 5, pp. 293 – 318, ISSN (O): 2319-8338
- Pooja Pradeep & Natalia Ziyad, The role of insolvency professionals with special reference to the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code 2016, The Lex-Warrier: Online Law Journal (2019) 5, pp. 319 – 341, ISSN (O): 2319-8338
- Jemimah George Mathew & Hannah Saiby Chacko, Powers and Functions of Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India, The Lex-Warrier: Online Law Journal (2019) 5, pp. 342 – 377, ISSN (O): 2319-8338